I was in a parking lot at agas station this morning, and a cop drove past me. In front. Right to left across the hood. All slow-motioney like. Probably because it was a parking lot, but still.
I looked at him going by. He may or may not have looked at me. You can never tell with cops. They're always looking where their heads aren't pointing, just to confuse you. I don't think he looked at me. There wasn't any 'guy nod' or anything. Not that one would be expected. The internal dialog of a cruiser patrol could be "I am the Terminator. I show no emotion. I show no reaction. I am a void. I am a study of blankness. I cannot be surprised. I am the Terminator." Of course, if the cop was gay, then the internal dialog would be more like, "I am so hot. I look just like Freddie Mercury. With these shades, I sizzle." But I digress.
So anyway, he drove by. I thought, "I wonder if everyone thinks about driving differently around a cop." Then, I thought "Well, DUH. I am thinking about driving differently around a cop because I am wondering about thinking about driving differently around a cop."
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so if it was a gay cop was he checking you out while he was having that internal dialogue? and did he look like freddie mercury?
Post a Comment