I finally figured it out the other night. These ads had been creeping me out for some time, but I could never put my finger on why. I finally got it tho- all of the couples' noses match. It's really weird. The guy with the long nose is with the chick with the long nose, the guy with the broken looking nose is with the chick with the broken looking nose, etc. Is this how they really do their matching? Is this really what they mean by profile? Maybe I've stumbled onto the secret of love, life, the universe and everything by accident. The *real* question, then, is how do noses relate to 42? Is it just that the 4 looks like a nose in profile, while the two is... well, I'm not sure what the 2 is.
Should I adjust my meds?
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment